Перейти к содержанию

Hi, Administrator Pls See This

Hyak

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi, i have a problem if this bull*hit rule... One week ago i bought a new pc so... i installed my game and i wanted to play.. i knew that my perks will not be there. I made a request to give me back what i worked so hard to achieve.. my perks... months of playing day and night. I asked a friend of mine.. she said that Renz will not give me my perks back unless i pay money for them. What??? I must pay my own WORKED perks?! What kind of rule is this? This is pure bulls*it ... I never saw or hear something like this..

Ok let's say ive lost my perks because i bought a new pc and i just wanted to play with a better gameplay.. Ok forget the perks, but WHY i can't get my acces on private server at least??? I bought 3 months, why the hell i cant get at least my rest of those 3 months PAYED with real money, not fake or game money, REAL MONEY. Forget the perks if u have a bulls*it rule, but why dont you guys put my acces on private server again? i bought 3 months, i have 1 and a half month left. This is stealing :) This is robbery my friends. I bought 3 months to play only 1.5 month?!

Ps: Ive inssured my perks long time ago. And sorry Renz, but i want my acces on private server AT LEAST, if you are interested only for money, not to give me back my perks. Give me at least rest of my 3 months that I PAYED. 

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...