Перейти к содержанию

Session ban?! Just Why

Jefter Trento

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I've just got a session ban now. At the end of the game 8° wave on Arcade Disco. I supose the admin kicked me thinking i was to kill the patriarch fast. I'm not doing this anymore. Once me and [Noob]RPG were playing we waited to see if other players kill the patri... Just in the end of the wave when were most of all dead we killed the patri. 

But now i was kicked without do anything. Really, that takes all the peace :gamer3::dash1:. BAN NO REASON! 

• Повысить 2

this is very disrespectful and annoying , we do not attack him  , maybe help   others ?  heal   , kill fleshpounds !  we do not deserve ban we know what to do , only we need is fun 
i hope russians can keep up  what i said 

we need replay from administrators 

• Повысить 3

• 2 месяца спустя...
On 1/29/2017 at 6:42 AM, Jefter Trento said:

I've just got a session ban now. At the end of the game 8° wave on Arcade Disco. I supose the admin kicked me thinking i was to kill the patriarch fast. I'm not doing this anymore. Once me and [Noob]RPG were playing we waited to see if other players kill the patri... Just in the end of the wave when were most of all dead we killed the patri. 

But now i was kicked without do anything. Really, that takes all the peace :gamer3::dash1:. BAN NO REASON! 

Am confused. Is it forbidden to kill the patriarch as quickly as possible??

• Повысить 1

15 hours ago, Win_7 said:

Am confused. Is it forbidden to kill the patriarch as quickly as possible??

YES, because they say - no fun killing the patriarch as fast as possible. I got i session ban because of doing it. ( in fact, to do that all the time is not good to other players, but sometimes, i don't see any problem.) I just don't agree because they just give the ban, without telling the reason. I knew it because of [kak]Heisenberg told me. That happend to him too. I thing it was Cookie*_*Vampire, but i don't remember exacly if it was him. That happend to me twice. The first time, the reason was because i was killing the patriarch fast, and the second

was no reason, just at the beginning of the 8° wave. Well, That is it! :boyan:

• Повысить 2

Well, I didn't know that. Is it the admin that's doing the banning?  How did [kak]Heisenberg knew that? I don't see that as of form of bug or cheats so why the ban? I wonder if It might be for another reason, better to ask around first just to be sure. Lets not jump to conclusion. But IF its the admin doing the ban for the reason you stated, well I guess we better watch out. We better conform or be kicked out. Just do follow the rules or not. Its up to the individual players. It's rather sad but I'll ask around and see if that's true. Well thanks for the info.:bye:

• Повысить 2

1 hour ago, Win_7 said:

Well, I didn't know that. Is it the admin that's doing the banning?  How did [kak]Heisenberg knew that? I don't see that as of form of bug or cheats so why the ban? I wonder if It might be for another reason, better to ask around first just to be sure. Lets not jump to conclusion. But IF its the admin doing the ban for the reason you stated, well I guess we better watch out. We better conform or be kicked out. Just do follow the rules or not. Its up to the individual players. It's rather sad but I'll ask around and see if that's true. Well thanks for the info.:bye:

Yes this happend couple times its ok 

In-fact i dont use my berserker anymore even if i did i dont kill unless all players are dead

• Повысить 1

10 hours ago, Win_7 said:

Yes, that is true. I'm sure in what i am talking about:D. That was very annoying (be banned because of killing the patriarch as fast as possible, or just to don't kill the patriarch> WTF :lol:). Trust me mate, that is true, Heisenberg can confirm that! 

8 hours ago, Jefter Trento said:

Yes, that is true. I'm sure in what i am talking about:D. That was very annoying (be banned because of killing the patriarch as fast as possible, or just to don't kill the patriarch> WTF :lol:). Trust me mate, that is true, Heisenberg can confirm that! 

OOH! bugger me! What is this game becoming to? If the rules of the game are subject to the whims of the admin then no one is safe. http://forum.maps4games.ru/messenger/6264/?page=2

Its a sad, sad day indeed.:cray:

21 hours ago, Win_7 said:

OOH! bugger me! What is this game becoming to? If the rules of the game are subject to the whims of the admin then no one is safe. http://forum.maps4games.ru/messenger/6264/?page=2

Its a sad, sad day indeed.:cray:

This server was better. I remember and miss the times we had all servers full. Good times, those ones :cray:

• Повысить 1

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...