Перейти к содержанию

Suggestion Admin

StonedJesus

Рекомендуемые сообщения

This message is considered to the main admins, i suggest myself to be a new admin who is not russian and who can keep in touch with other players who couldn't speak russian language, and also who can control the server when you guys go to sleep, as you know there's a lot of stuff happened, personally i wasn't interested about that but after some players suggestions make me change my vision to keep the servers the best place where we can spend more time having fun, Thank you.

• Повысить 10
  • Понизить 1

I totaly agree with Stoned Jesus. Pon4ik we are people not robots, and little jokes will not kill anyone. I'm telling you like a player and admin on other games, that people like admins who make jokes, make good atmosphere and talk seriously when is something important, more then admins who are like a robots, totaly serious with no sense of humor. Just like he said, he know english very well, and that's helpful because we have lots of players who don't know russian and not all admins know english on level of needs, no offence. He is mostly night player and that's one plus, because usually no admins in middle of night, and we have lots of problems with shivers and little bit rude players. So guys give that man a cookie, I mean admin :D  

• Повысить 5
  • Понизить 1

I respect your opinion, but please try to be serious, i suggest myself not hear stuff like that because my goals are help players and do my best to keep the server the best, i hope you understand that, thankyou.

13 minutes ago, Hichal said:

I respect your opinion, but please try to be serious, i suggest myself not hear stuff like that because my goals are help players and do my best to keep the server the best, i hope you understand that, thankyou.

Of course, I do not decide. You, yes, it will be convenient to communicate only with English and Spanish players, but with other administrators and senior administration, as well as with the Russian players - no...

Did you ask yourself how we deal with this forum? it's totally with rus, there's something named google translator, and don't forget than more than 50% of players aren't rus

Did you ask yourself how we deal with this forum? it's totally with rus, there's something named google translator, and don't forget than more than 50% of players aren't rus

is that necessary? i want be admin for play who couldn't speak russian and deal with russians admins, the majority of zombiemaniya players are not russians, did you got me?

Maybe you not understand my text :D I say you......... to become admin on zombiemanya servers you need to know language (russ or ukraine) or live in Russia or Ukraine... People who not know language and no live in this country no become admin..

if what you said is true, they shouldn't let foreign people play in that server and make only for russe/ukraine players, not rus players need an admins who can understand them and help them when russians are not available in the server

if what you said is true, they shouldn't let foreign people play in that server and make only for russe/ukraine players, not rus players need an admins who can understand them and help them when russians are not available in the server

I love StonedJesus. He is one of those players who I will join a game in progress just because he is on the team. He pays attention to the concerns of others, and he is always willing to lend a few bucks to a demo-man in poverty. He would make a great administrator. Plus, we really need some staff that can communicate with English speaking players around here. Of course I understand that the server is and will always be primarily in Russian. But what harm could having a responsible English-speaking staff member around here be?

• Повысить 3

On 30.01.2017. at 3:09 AM, Hichal said:

This message is considered to the main admins, i suggest myself to be a new admin who is not russian and who can keep in touch with other players who couldn't speak russian language, and also who can control the server when you guys go to sleep, as you know there's a lot of stuff happened, personally i wasn't interested about that but after some players suggestions make me change my vision to keep the servers the best place where we can spend more time having fun, Thank you.

I agree, we need him to be admin. Good player and good man.

• Повысить 1

I concur, Hichal will make a good addition to the administration, especially to English speaking players. The Admin will definitely benefit from it in terms of improve service to the players. I pray that the admin will accept hichal's offer. :bye:

Spoiler

:bye:

• Повысить 1

Well, it's not a bad idea to have an admin who can speak English clearly. What emoto said: that only russian and ukainian players become admins - i don't think that is true. Most of admins can't help other players just because they don't know to speak english. +1 for StonedJesus if they won't make stoned admin = then vote for ME :D 

• Повысить 2

Soglasen nam nuzhen admin kotory po nocham igraet. A to v eto vremya i tak malo igrakov igraet a posle zastryavshego shivera ih esho menshe stanovitsa. 

• Повысить 1

20 часов назад, Sirmais114 сказал:

Soglasen nam nuzhen admin kotory po nocham igraet. A to v eto vremya i tak malo igrakov igraet a posle zastryavshego shivera ih esho menshe stanovitsa. 

Беспалевно намекнул на себя:aiwan-lol:

• Повысить 1

11 hours ago, Бурундук said:

Беспалевно намекнул на себя:aiwan-lol:

Ночные фулюганы рвуццо во власть! )))

Изменено пользователем Pon4ik

LoL xD ya ne gozhus v admini i ya ne tak mnogo igraiu shas. Vremeni netu i svoih problem hvataet :P StonedJesus horoshy chel i igraet mnogo takih adminov ne hvataet na serverah.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...