Перейти к содержанию

Perks loss

Win_7

Рекомендуемые сообщения

About 3 days ago we had a power interruption while my computer is running which caused an irrecoverable damage to my OS (Operating system) Windows 7. Fortunately i have a dual OS. my other OS, a Windows XP was able to run my game KF. Unfortunately in the game all my perks are gone and a different ID appears (bottom and mid image). This has happened before. Usually i only wait to a few hours to about 1 day before my perks revert back to normal, but alas, its been the 3rd day and still all my perks are still gone. (Top Image) was my previous ID with perks, and bottom and mid image are my present  perks gone state...  Help anyone? ::cray:

Shot00575.jpg

Shot00586.jpg

Shot00587.jpg

Изменено пользователем Win_7
Image name not appering

Uh-oh. I tried to install skype and it says that it does not support my windows xp am running. any other suggestion?

Am currently looking for a technician to install a new Win7 but that would be sometime before am able to.

10 часов назад, Win_7 сказал:

Uh-oh. I tried to install skype and it says that it does not support my windows xp am running. any other suggestion?

Am currently looking for a technician to install a new Win7 but that would be sometime before am able to.

Try to return the operating system, this is one of the options.

Also you can write on the forum in a personal the chief administrator(Renz), though he will most likely send you all to skype.

I manage to install Windows7 but now KF says its not for non steam players. but when i open it with /win XP am able to play KF but my perks are still gone. I manage to install skype but both zombimania and zombimania.support are waiting to respond. (Sorry am still a noob here and don't know how to use skype). so i'd just type my user name, old and new ID and send it. I don't know if it were receive or not, but my perks are still gone at this time :(

OK here is what came out on Skype:

typed :maps4game-support

exact match was : Support ZombiManiya

Note: ZombiManiya is spelled with a "Y"

I hope i got this right.....:fool:

I will be waiting for results.

It will take a while bro... 

When i tried to contact supportZM it took me week or smth like that xD 

You know how hard it is to log on skype account and read messages...  xD 

• Повысить 1

1 hour ago, Sirmais114 said:

It will take a while bro... 

When i tried to contact supportZM it took me week or smth like that xD 

You know how hard it is to log on skype account and read messages...  xD 

Oh i see. Now at least i know how longggg to wait. haha. Thanks for the info. :D

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...