Перейти к содержанию

Psychotron

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Just 5 mins ago I got banned from the game session for pointing out that the player 'Mindaugas' was using cheats, had regenerating health and armour with the ability to manifest rockets out of thin air, had 1000 kills more than 2nd place. Also, I am a level 10 berserker and I have yet to see any melee weapons in the store, speaking of that, I got temp banned for mentioning that in the chat too...

Изменено пользователем Psychotron

2 часа назад, Psychotron сказал:

Just 5 mins ago I got banned from the game session for pointing out that the player 'Mindaugas' was using cheats, had regenerating health and armour with the ability to manifest rockets out of thin air, had 1000 kills more than 2nd place. Also, I am a level 10 berserker and I have yet to see any melee weapons in the store, speaking of that, I got temp banned for mentioning that in the chat too...

It seems you wrote something to that player, and autokick kicked you. With new map you can resume your playing on that server.

• Повысить 1

I am aware of that (as I mentioned regarding the "session", I know it was temp). 

I did not use any harsh words, it was along the lines, in effect to "I see you using an invincibility cheat there, Mindaugas" and after that "What is the point in cheating in this game?", I was then kicked. 

I am almost fully sure I got kicked by an admin (as it stated on screen, but it could be auto admin which you said regarding the filtering of vulgar language).

"Did Mindaugas have admin privileges? He could be an admin with that level of ability" is what came to my head even before I called him out.

Can someone also tell me why I do not have any melee weapons in the store even though I am level 10 and I can pick up axes and machetes off the floor? Also I am able to pick up weapons like the 'Burner' although I do not see it in the Skytex section.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...