Перейти к содержанию

Resistance

Win_7

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I have noticed that when playing firebug at level 100+, resistance to fire damage is almost 100%,

But when playing demolition, resistance to explosive damage is almost nill (None) despite what the perk say as having 95% damage at lvl100+

Am i wrong?? just so am just saying so the admin can take notice of this. :declare:

Firebug gets 100% fire resistance and so it's a full immunity to any fire damage you take. As for demolitions it's only 95% immunity, which is not enough to resist all the damage. For example, your 60lvl mine has 3K explosion damage (i have no idea how much it does, it's random count) and if it will be reduced by 95%, it is still possible to get 150 pure damage to yourself, which also could be reduced by your armor.

Изменено пользователем kewlswell
  • Повысить 1
  • Понизить 1

14 hours ago, kewlswell said:

Firebug gets 100% fire resistance and so it's a full immunity to any fire damage you take. As for demolitions it's only 95% immunity, which is not enough to resist all the damage. For example, your 60lvl mine has 3K explosion damage (i have no idea how much it does, it's random count) and if it will be reduced by 95%, it is still possible to get 150 pure damage to yourself, which also could be reduced by your armor.

Well yes, but explosion like say a grenade from a triple threat weapon seems to give a full damage when you are near it even when on a demolition perk so it is not safe to use cause some of these tend to bounce back at you.

I think i will try a grenade damage using a lvl 35 sharp shooter perk without the armor and compare it with lvl 100+  demolition perk without the armor and see what happens.

Although it would be nicer if we can get a 100% resistance to explosion with demolition perk same as with fire resistance of firebug. :D

Thanks for the assist.

Только что, Win_7 сказал:

Well yes, but explosion like say a grenade from a triple threat weapon seems to give a full damage when you are near it even when on a demolition perk so it is not safe to use cause some of these tend to bounce back at you.

I think i will try a grenade damage using a lvl 35 sharp shooter perk without the armor and compare it with lvl 100+  demolition perk without the armor and see what happens.

Although it would be nicer if we can get a 100% resistance to explosion with demolition perk same as with fire resistance of firebug. :D

Thanks for the assist.

Np but If you have any suggestions about demolitions (or all about ZM servers) perk, then feel free to post a message in the appropriate topic.

• Повысить 1
  • Понизить 1

Ok. here goes, Under normal mode without armor, done in private server with kaukasus map, compare damage of grenade:  lvl 39 sharpshooter vs lvl 127 demolition.

Result: Sharpshooter died instantly while demo sustained 61 damage. :declare:

1 час назад, Win_7 сказал:

Ok. here goes, Under normal mode without armor, done in private server with kaukasus map, compare damage of grenade:  lvl 39 sharpshooter vs lvl 127 demolition.

Result: Sharpshooter died instantly while demo sustained 61 damage. :declare:

As I already said about the resistance :) 
I'll try to figure out what is wrong with TripleThreat and why it's nades instantly kill for some times. 

• Повысить 2
  • Понизить 1

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...