Перейти к содержанию

Error Van Helsing's crossbow

Termidor

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The weapon is totally obsolete, it kills doing damage to the body, and not to the head, therefore, to kill a PF, I must use 50 arrows, and not having the advantage of Berzerker lvl 165 would have died in a matter of seconds. .
I did not manage to make a single shot in the head in the 2 days that I have it.
I do not know if the cold will be permanent or if it is a mistake, the question is that with the simple action rifle I can have 2 chills, if I shoot in the head, with the Helsing truck only 1, since it is not like that. shoot in the head
The main administrator must take charge, although my gift is a gift, it would be a lack of respect for those who pay with virtual money. Greetings to all

Изменено пользователем Termidor

Как раз в этом то и проблема, что играя за перк хантер, этот арбалет не наносит никакого урона в голову, поэтому игроки вынуждены играть другим перком, чтобы урон в голову хоть какой то был. Я неоднократно был свидетелем того как владельцы этого арбалета не могли отстрелить голову тому же клоту, хоть звук простреленной черепушки срабатывал не  один раз. Вообще это проблема не только арбалета, но и всего оружия, не принадлежащих перку охотник. Ни пистолеты, ни автоматы коммандоса и т.д. никакого урона в голову не производят играя за этот перк. К сожалению видеоматериалы подтверждающие мои слова отсутствуют. 

Изменено пользователем InspectahDeck23
  • Повысить 1

• 3 недели спустя...
On 4/29/2019 at 9:52 PM, Renz said:

This weapon is for perk hunter.It does not work with other perks.

Here is probably the problem (http://shop.zombimaniya.ru/en/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=category&category_id=10&Itemid=101&lang=en)

when you hover the pointer over the vip weapon(van helsing crossbow) it gives a description saying it is for the sharpshooter class. There is no mention that it is for the hunter class even when you open the page for van helsing crossbow.

ergo: the result is a confusion or mistake thinking it is for sharpshooter were in fact it is for hunter.

Just to avoid future mistake perhaps a correction of the description would be most appropriate.:D

• Повысить 1

On 4/29/2019 at 3:01 AM, Termidor said:

The weapon is totally obsolete, it kills doing damage to the body, and not to the head, therefore, to kill a PF, I must use 50 arrows, and not having the advantage of Berzerker lvl 165 would have died in a matter of seconds. .
I did not manage to make a single shot in the head in the 2 days that I have it.
I do not know if the cold will be permanent or if it is a mistake, the question is that with the simple action rifle I can have 2 chills, if I shoot in the head, with the Helsing truck only 1, since it is not like that. shoot in the head
The main administrator must take charge, although my gift is a gift, it would be a lack of respect for those who pay with virtual money. Greetings to all

Now that we know that vanhelsing crossbow is for hunter, the damage for the weapon is probably greatly increased when your perk is in hunter and not berserker.:declare:

Try switching to hunter and give us some input/ report if indeed this is true.

• Повысить 1

12 часа назад, Win_7 сказал:

Now that we know that vanhelsing crossbow is for hunter, the damage for the weapon is probably greatly increased when your perk is in hunter and not berserker.:declare:

Try switching to hunter and give us some input/ report if indeed this is true.

You clearly dont understand the issue, It does not work properly with hunter perk too!

It does 0 damage at headshot. It only worked with medic and berserker perk for me, and counted headshots for sharpshooter perk while with these perks.

Renz knows it, but he plays blind and doesnt talks about it... I even left comment on issue on selling page.

• Повысить 2

7 hours ago, sneekybreeky said:

You clearly dont understand the issue, It does not work properly with hunter perk too!

It does 0 damage at headshot. It only worked with medic and berserker perk for me, and counted headshots for sharpshooter perk while with these perks.

Renz knows it, but he plays blind and doesnt talks about it... I even left comment on issue on selling page.

It clearly shows on the video shown by terminador that VHC(Vanhelsing crossbow) headshot  does not connect while he is on  berserker perk (there is no sound of headshot connecting when you hit the head), yet you say that it works on you when you are in berserker perk?? How come? Bad Luck on terminador? :fool:

Renz already mentioned it is for hunter, so quit counting number of headshot for sharpshooter, the description says increased damage with headshot (http://shop.zombimaniya.ru/en/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=category&category_id=10&Itemid=101&lang=en

Am talking of increased damage of VHC when in hunter perk in general and am not talking of headshot alone. (Got it?)

Have you really personally tried this? I mean compare the VHC damage on berserker vs. hunter perk? or are you just pulling my leg? haha. No just kidding:D

It is unfortunate if indeed the VHC does not connect to the head and therefore no damage sustained in whatever perk or just work in some but not in others. A bug in the VHC weapon maybe?

This is problem to be solved by the admin and it would nice if admin could clear up the description in the VHC page.. Let us just wait and keep off the VHC for the time being. Peace bro. :declare:

• Повысить 1

В 20.05.2019 в 04:39, Win_7 сказал:

It clearly shows on the video shown by terminador that VHC(Vanhelsing crossbow) headshot  does not connect while he is on  berserker perk (there is no sound of headshot connecting when you hit the head), yet you say that it works on you when you are in berserker perk?? How come? Bad Luck on terminador? :fool:

Renz already mentioned it is for hunter, so quit counting number of headshot for sharpshooter, the description says increased damage with headshot (http://shop.zombimaniya.ru/en/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=category&category_id=10&Itemid=101&lang=en

Am talking of increased damage of VHC when in hunter perk in general and am not talking of headshot alone. (Got it?)

Have you really personally tried this? I mean compare the VHC damage on berserker vs. hunter perk? or are you just pulling my leg? haha. No just kidding:D

It is unfortunate if indeed the VHC does not connect to the head and therefore no damage sustained in whatever perk or just work in some but not in others. A bug in the VHC weapon maybe?

This is problem to be solved by the admin and it would nice if admin could clear up the description in the VHC page.. Let us just wait and keep off the VHC for the time being. Peace bro. :declare:

If you check video again, he used medic perk which indeed doesnt connect headshot as well as hunter

I used it myself and playing as a zerk it does headshot damage and kills also counts these for sharpshooter, as for damage it is lower than hunters if i remember well.

I said it work with medic originally, well must have confused, there were like 3 or 2 perks that work

Изменено пользователем sneekybreeky
  • Повысить 2

• 2 года спустя...

Ru: 

В файле "ZmConfig.u" я обнаружил "DamTypeAXBowHeadShot", установленный как "DamTypeAXBow". Возможно, изменение этого на "DamTypeHunt", например "HuntingRifle" и "TRBow", может быстро исправить это.

En:

Under ZmConfig.u file, I found DamTypeAXBowHeadShot set as DamTypeAXBow. Maybe changing this to DamTypeHunt like HuntingRifle and TRBow might give it quick fix. 

DamTypeAXBowHeadShot.PNG

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...