Перейти к содержанию

Help Fence/base Guide

Turkishмарихуана

Рекомендуемые сообщения

hi dear mods and players,

I am not sure right topic for my question , if i send wrong place, sorry about that.

I cant found anywhere how to make fence guide.

Any link or video for help base guide.

Which items should i use in game ?

I need List for make fence , wall , door  etc..

for example Fence kit ( use rope stick craft) make top wall (use nail , saw , plank, hammer) make fence to base ( nail , wood log , shovel) like that.

Thanks for yours attentions .  Respects from Turkey..

• 2 недели спустя...

fence =1 rope, 2 sticks

tower=1 rope, 4 sticks

You should cut 2 wood logs to make a fence, or 4 to make a tower. Dig it with shovel.

Изменено пользователем bessennok
  • Лайк 1

В 05.03.2020 в 07:05, bessennok сказал:

fence =1 rope, 2 sticks

tower=1 rope, 4 sticks

You should cut 2 wood logs to make a fence, or 4 to make a tower. Dig it with shovel.

Такой темы не хватает на русском.

Я думаю новичкам было бы интересно.

Simple way to build a Fence:

1. Take 2 Wooden Sticks and Rope and combine them into Fence Placing Kit.

2. Take Fence Placing Kit into hands, select a place where to set Fence and set it.

3. Take 2 Wooden Logs. Put them to setted Fence place and using Shovel or Pickaxe build basement.

4. Next you need 16 nails and 8 Wooden Planks (8 Nails and 4 Planks for Bottom frame and 8 Nails and 4 Planks for Top frame). Put them to basement and using Hammer or Hatchet (as Hammer) build Top and Bottom frames.

5. To cover Fence you can use Wooden Planks or Metal Sheets. For full cover, both Top and Bottom frames, you need 20 Nails and 10 Wooden Planks or 24 Nails and 6 Metal Sheets. Put them also into Fence and using again Hammer or Hatchet (as Hammer) build a coverage.

After that you'll get a Fence.

Finally you may transform it into Gate (for open/close possibility) by adding a Metal Wire to Fence and using Pliers.

Gate may be protected with 3- or 4-number Combination Lock or 6-number CodeLock. Also you could protect it by putting a Barbed Wire on front side of Fence so it will damage everyone who would stay close to Fence/Gate. And could add Camouflage Net on Fence/Gate to make it less visible from distance.

##

Renz, можешь запилить как отдельный топик.

• Спасибо 1

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...