Перейти к содержанию

Unjustified kick

Field

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello i have played one of youre servers on and off just for fun. Less then an hour as of writing this i was kicked form the server with no reason given. I went back in server and someone told me i got kicked for using bug. I think i got kicked by umari rush because he was speaking in chat but i cant read his messages because im not from russia and all i see when people write russian in chat is ~~~~~~~ . 

What happened was the i was playing on the map La Casa muerta and i was on the stairs playing as medic and a a brute(big black zed that hides his face) charged me and pushed me to the balcony and i was floating and was stuck and got kicked.

Im also an admin on 3 counter strike 1.6 servers belonging to hintservers community and super moderator in forum (recently retired) so i was reading the stuff in server saying no use of bugs allowed and i know its bad but umari rush just kicked me and i told him i couldnt read his russian all i got in response was visit forum for complaints.

Im soory if there is any other place to put this post but all youre stuff is in russian and this is the only english thing in forum.

Hello.  The language barrier did not allow to find a compromise and solve a similar situation.  Henceforth, try not to linger in bugs and not to use them, this is punishable.  Thank you for understanding.

• Повысить 1

Hey Field!

You kind of explained your 'unjustified' kick yourself. You see, the fact that the Brute can push players makes it possible for the players to be in some places they're not supposed to be. Some zeds may not be able to harm you if you find yourself in said places. With that said, I think all you had to do was just leave & rejoin the game. And by my understanding, you didn't.

You've got kicked and not banned. So Umari basically did it, what you had to in the first place, for you. You're welcome to play anytime again and try to avoid these kind of situations in the future by just using your common sense.

PS. As for the Russian ~~~~~ thingy; My good friend has made a plugin which installs the cyrillic font on the English version of the game. You can find it here: 

Regards,

Figgy

• Лайк 1
  • Спасибо 1

If you get into bugs like this, you should re-enter the game if you can't get out yourself. The admin is not required to know all languages, the comment was made in an accessible language. Unfortunately, an agreement could not be reached. For this reason, the administrator did essentially his job. Thank you for your attention, I think there is nothing more to discuss here.

• Спасибо 1
  • Повысить 1

• makmax закрыл тема
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...