Перейти к содержанию

Complaints To The Administration Server

Fox

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Here you can post complaint to the administration server. Be sure to explain their complaint!

Complaint form:

1. Your nickname

2. Admin nickname

3. Date/time

4. Reason of your dissatisfaction.

5. Screenshot/video

• 2 месяца спустя...

Hello. I'm Vuffzy, I've been playing on zombiemaniya server for several weeks now and few days ago I was suddenly IP banned without any given reason. I would like to know what I was banned for and if it would be possible to have the ban lifted? If I broke a rule or something then I'm sorry. Anyways I hope I get a second chance since Zombiemaniya is really the only server I like playing on ;_;

your's,

Vuffzy

Hello. I'm Vuffzy, I've been playing on zombiemaniya server for several weeks now and few days ago I was suddenly IP banned without any given reason. I would like to know what I was banned for and if it would be possible to have the ban lifted? If I broke a rule or something then I'm sorry. Anyways I hope I get a second chance since Zombiemaniya is really the only server I like playing on ;_;

your's,

Vuffzy

Hi. We don't have your nickname in the ban. You can't go to both servers?

P.s. sorry, my english isn't verry well.

your's,

Vuffzy

You're has no banned on our servers. Just may be you got ban per session/map?'

In any case just try to join to server. If problem still exist, report.

• 4 недели спустя...

mailed to fox , and this is for all moderator / admin :

im just kicked from serveur ,

i warned newbie to stop shooting scrake 8 times , he dont and scrake killing me

( with shorcut & write typing )

I CALLED IT NOOB DONT SHOOTING SCRAKE WHEN BERSEKER ON IT STOP THAT

I GOT A KICK / BAN

im ok for your admin / moderator side

but for my side in not in fault too , i warned guy 8 time stop shooting it .

so im not admin , im here for spend good time

next kick or ban , you can perman ban me

im not comming back ,

i dont have to close my mouth for newbie,

i warn each time stop shooting scrake

i hope u understand me ,

so if u want good playing on serveurs

explain in english / russian

and dont kick each time good player , ok i dont have to write in BIG

but im not in fault.

noob can do all ,

kill me in shooting scrake / fp and made raging it

take/stoling gun , mistake drop or giving gun to teamate ,and noob taking in before teamate geting it

now u know how i will stop to play killing floor

no brain rules the world .....

2 way ,

-U put rules in russian / english

and apply for good and new players the same rules

or u lose "old" players ....

i think you arely know how i will leave serveur ....

im 37y old ,and i dont will close my mouth for 14y old no brain ...

Изменено пользователем _la_grave

mailed to fox , and this is for all moderator / admin :

im just kicked from serveur <...>

Hmm... Nice rap lyrics!!! :lol:

i warned newbie to stop shooting scrake 8 times

Useless...

I GOT A KICK / BAN

Per session (map)...

-U put rules in russian / english

Yea, i told to major admin..

Thx for your msg.

• 3 недели спустя...
  • 4 недели спустя...

Hi everyone, i have a big complaint.

I'm a player on Zombiemaniya#2, and my name is CoshaboA. On Police_Station, there's a lot of people who trolling, welding doors, standing on a door making to you any chance to pass when comes a Husk or Brute and finally, you dying. So thats really annoying. Now comes the best, when you make a Kick Vote to this people, no one votes, and if you says something bad (My reason was to say "Son of a bitch" i know, im guilty) but nobody makes nothing!! And Cookie*_*Vixen banned me without an advice, he used the admin powers and do not talk with me. But wait, a friend , was on the map, is talking with Cookie*_*Vixen because i want a reason, and Vixen banned my friend too to talk with he!!! He's name is Carlos_Oliviera. And we're really annoyed with that, we need an explanation.

Thanks for all.

Greetings, CoshaboA.

PS: Sorry for my english, i know is awful xD

H3llo

There's not much administrators which speak | understand eng. You got ban (session) cuz admin saw replacement bad word.

there's a lot of people who trolling, welding doors, standing on a door ...

Administrator cant keep watch on every players.. Solution => say'em [admin] whos make trouble for u/'thers players.

Whats about ur friend. Admin probably accepted that ur friend makes a troll.

We apologize to you, so u can on the next voted map.

I know aboout that, its impossible to watch every player xD But the reason to my ban i was this word "Bitch", he dont talk with me about why i said that. And my friends ban, its impossible to the admin was thinking was a troll, because my friend puts on chat, why is the reason they banned me, and after that, he banned my friend. It's like saying "Just Shut up". We see that like "I ban you cause i can".

Thanks to reply the post to quickly Fox ^-^

Greetings, CoshaboA.

Hello. I am banned since 3 days from profilline. I was trapped because a joker guy welded a door and i destroyed it. Some kind of moderator logged in inmediatly and gave me a permanent ban. Its a bit inmature from that guy to give me a permanent ban knowing that wasent completly my fault. This is a good server and is not good if you gave administration privileges to a kid or an inmature guy.

"Your ip adress has been banned"

Mi nick: _ElGuato84VE

Server: Profilline.

Thanks in advance if you understand this.

Здравствуйте. Я запрещена с 3 дней с profilline. Я оказался в ловушке, потому что парень джокер сварные двери, и я уничтожил. Какой-то Записан в inmediatly и дали мне постоянный запрет. Его немного inmature от этого парня, чтобы дать мне постоянный запрет, зная, что wasent Абсолютно моя вина. Это хороший сервер и не хорошо, если вы дали права администратора, чтобы ребенок или inmature парень.

"Ваш IP адрес был запрещен"

Ми Ник: _ElGuato84VE

Сервер: Profilline.

Спасибо заранее, если вы понимаете это.

• 2 месяца спустя...

Hi, I'm CoshaboA_ESP, and I'm on server Zombiemaniya#2, sorry if isn't the right place to put this.

Well, today i was playing on Zombie#2 server, and we're on Dark_Tunnels fighting against Patriarch, he has healed 2 times and we're still alive 11 players. But suddenly, with no reason, the server changes the map to Canville, and nobody understood why the server changes the map. Once inside Canville, i put on chat "WTF" two times, and suddenly i received a message that i been banned from an administrator, an i can't play on Canville. A friend that was inside Canville, he spoke with Cookie_Vixen, and he said i was kicked by the server for "Autokick to use swear words". I can understand an Autokick from the server, but i dont understand why i received a message telling me that I have been banned by an administrator, and i dont understand a ban by the server, only for putting in chat "WTF" two times. I dont know if you have some filter on the server, but i put a lot of times "WTF" and the server dont banned me, it's really weird.

Sorry for my english, i know it's  awful xD

Greetings, CoshaboA_ESP.

• Повысить 1

Эти ребята жгут просто)На 7 волне они голосовали за смену карты(им терпения не хватало,там был медик тащер).Потом на патрике еще пара игроков проголосовали и карта поменялась.У всех началась истерика.Давай меня доставать.И видимо писали нехорошие слова на англицком.Вот их и кикнуло.А подумали наверное на меня.

P.S.

Не любят меня испанцы :'(...

Vixen, if i use a translator, i can understand what you say :) And if you don't like Spanish people, sorry for that, i can't do nothing about that. But i just asked why the server kicked me, when i only said "WTF". If you're an admin, it's normal to other players to talk with you, especially a ban issue with no reason, and you said "Autokick from the server", when i received a message "An administrator banned me". It's very suspicious, but i dont know if the server have filters or something else. I hope this issue can be solved.

Greetings, CoshaboA_ESP.

Hi again, i just check it, I'm on the server Zombiemaniya#2, and I'm not the only one who have put for 30 seconds "WTF!" on chat, and nobody's been kicked by the server. Definitely, it's very weird.
Sorry for the double post, but I had to say.

Greetings, CoshaboA_ESP.

• 9 месяцев спустя...

hello ,

i just have lisen ,i have a complain about me for bug using in russian side of board.

i cannot read / translate russian.

admin you know me ,i cant say i dont use "bug"

i think you have spectating me , or you can spectating me

yes i use a little bit bug , for healing 1 time , or win time on zed.

im not a bug user for "pure" cheating.

just if you really thing im abusing about this

come to me ,in english before sanctioning me ( kick / ban or other )

(yes sometime im on top of door ( away from computer few minute ( real life cant wait ) and wave is very long ......)  i hope you underdstand me

or yes in run , use "bug"  place not accessible for zed , just for 1 heal or 2 no more ......

thank's to understand me

and im open to punishment ,if you really think i need it

( please explain before ban or here / private message  , just for let me underdstand what i made wrong. thank's to you admin  )

see you soon on seveur for fun mate :D

• 2 недели спустя...

+1

I REPORT CHEATER ( aimbot hack )

KiSS_Me*

100% sure he aim bot ,

i spectated it ,and he look foot ,and vision "move too fast for real player" to head and shoot in head

i have see it made 7 or 8 head shoot using cheat

i write in game i spectate it ,and i say you're cheater i see you using aimbot

and guy answers "fùck you  lagrave" ,no im no using cheat

after guy shooting hand and elbow ....

for a real good headshooter , you dont shoot stomac or elbow or hand ....

you shoot outside body or really not far from head .....

i post here because in sure 100% this guy using hack.

thank's

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...