Перейти к содержанию

Banned On #1 Server?

Merchination

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I have been banned on the #1 server for talking? i have not used any foul language nor have i used any sort of bugs so i do not know why i am being banned... I was a demolition so i would not need to use any for i was not getting any kills anyways i was talking to server admin.

I have been banned on the #1 server for talking? i have not used any foul language nor have i used any sort of bugs so i do not know why i am being banned... I was a demolition so i would not need to use any for i was not getting any kills anyways i was talking to server admin.

Look this http://forum.maps4games.ru/topic/471-bany-aktivnye/#entry39065 if u r not on this list it means you have not been banned. Maybe you wrote obscene words? and triggered autokick! Or had the map Pyramida_AVA and u are blocked respawn of zombies? When this happens, the players talk someone about block respawn and stay away from this place! But a lot of players almost always ignore that and that why admin or players can get kicked out.

I dunno what happened, I just said some versions why this could happen. :bye:

The use of cheats is strictly forbidden on this server. You were banned for AIMbot.

The ban will last 1 month and all perks will be reset.
Изменено пользователем Pon4ik

• 1 год спустя...

The use of cheats is strictly forbidden on this server. ??? I thought as long as you pay for cheats its OK? Example: Advanced weaponry, increase experience rate, let alone buying experience itself is cheat itself already.

Mind you i understand that the site have to earn something to maintain the site, but let us not be hypocrites, you don't have to, you are after all administrator. You can do what you want when you want it. Lets call an apple an apple and not oranges or grapes.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...