Перейти к содержанию

Getting Banned

Jefter Trento

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I have a problem. I'm getting banned on server 1 for about 4 days. Sometimes i can play, but most of the times i get that message

-"Your ip address has been banned...". Maybe it is a error because i'm not on ban list. 

Can someone check it?

Note: I asked Beslan about it, and i concluded this error is possible. But i am getting banned all the time :dash1: !!!!

ID:  76561201300959554      :help: 

I have a problem. I'm getting banned on server 1 for about 4 days. Sometimes i can play, but most of the times i get that message

-"Your ip address has been banned...". Maybe it is a error because i'm not on ban list. 

Can someone check it?

Note: I asked Beslan about it, and i concluded this error is possible. But i am getting banned all the time :dash1: !!!!

ID:  76561201300959554      :help: 

ok

• 1 месяц спустя...

I was just banned permanently on ZombieManiya #3 for no reason. We entered the map, played about half a round and I got kicked off with the ban notification! I was out of ammo and just looking for somewhere to hide, so I have no idea why I got banned, could you please look into it?

• Понизить 1

Correction, I have just tried to go back into the game and play on another server and it turns out I am banned from all Zombiemaniya servers!! I don't cheat (which as far as I know is impossible), I rarely chat in the servers, except on Server 1 which I play the most often, so there was no insulting or anything, it's complete BS!!

• Понизить 1

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...