Перейти к содержанию

Permanent ban

Win_7

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I got a permanent ban on zombimaniya1 (Profiline) just a few minutes ago. I am not aware of the reason or reasons why...unless taking cover from patriarch fire considered an offense? Is self healing while being fired at or attacked perhaps an offense also? There was a message that appeared initially for a second but was rather fleeting and i was not able to read the message, i don't know if this is connected to my being ban. I could not understand why i got such a harsh punishment for an offense i am not even aware of. I am saddened and distressed. For one would not have learn any lesson if you just ban them permanently for something they are not even aware of. Please enlighten me and give me a chance to redeem myself if you can find it in your heart. Whatever you decide sir i will respect that. Thank you sir administrator. It was a fun a game and it is the first online game i ever played. Perhaps this is my swan song, my last letter to your site. You decide sir. More power to your site.    .....Win_7:cray:

Win_7   Red 292 4323 0.00  103.236.177.59  76561199337639362

Бан 5 дней багер разбан 15 октября

What does this mean? I don't understand Russian. Like i said, was i banned because i tried to self heal while i was trying to seek cover from the patriarch Gatling gun fire? i mean what i am supposed to do while being attacked? not to self heal when you are already expecting to receive massive damage from the

patriarch Gatling gun fire

and NOT TO AVOID the attack BY SEEKING COVER??

Win_7   Red 292 4323 0.00  103.236.177.59  76561199337639362

Бан 5 дней багер разбан 15 октября

What does this mean? I don't understand Russian. Like i said, was i banned because i tried to self heal while i was trying to seek cover from the patriarch Gatling gun fire? i mean what i am supposed to do while being attacked? not to self heal when you are already EXPECTING to receive massive damage from the patriarch Gatling gun fire and NOT TO AVOID the attack BY SEEKING COVER?? I mean the cover was already there, i did not put it there, as for the self heal i use it when being cornered and attacked by massive monster (eg: brutes, patriarch, etc) or being swarmed by multiple Z (also cause damage to the Z). If your impression is i was doing self heal for that purpose alone you're mistaken sir. There are SAFER ways to inflict self damage and then self heal like for instance jumping from high ground or using the flame thrower near a wall to inflict self damage. Exposing one self to the patriarch attack is not one of them and is a bad idea as you will not last nor survive. Please sir, do reconsider the ban. Self healing for the purpose of self healing alone was not my intention but rather to survive and inflict damage to the Z.

Oh, Thank you sir! At least now that i know that i will surely avoid it. I will eagerly await Oct 15. I guess that if that were the case other bugs will also merit a ban? (eg: Deck 16 on the second floor behind the massive block there?, Kuakasus Castle on the front door of the tower were you can fall on the top of the door and stay there were Z cant physically reach you?, etc) Anyways, thanks again sir and more power to you and your site sir!

Whew! I thought i was really a goner...:D

• Повысить 1

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...