Перейти к содержанию

Официальный Форум Взломан—Темы Удалены

Renz

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Официальный форум War Z взломан!

Недавно официальный форум The War Z взломали и все темы удалили.

Произошло, это благодаря модератору у которого обманным путем присвоили пароль.

После этого злоумышленник зашел на форум и поудалял большинство тем.

Разработчики War Z, ничего не сделали, чтобы восстановить форум.

Модератора турнули и он оставил пост в блоге.

EX-Forum Mod Devin here. Let me tell ya some stuff you can spout on for a new youtube video

My forum account was hacked, my fault, they deleted a lot of posts. I was de-modded and banned, got my computer secure, re-modded and unbanned and took care of business as usual. Except their company is full of dumb fucks and didn't backup the forums at all. No backups whatsoever.

Sergay then took it upon himself to tell Kewk to demote me for my fuckup that could have been reversed if they were not so fucking stupid.

I then made a post on the forums about how I knew this was coming; and I was sorry and would not long be supporting a company that did not support their unpaid volunteer Moderators that spent over 100+ hours answering THEIR CUSTOMERS questions and concerns as well as relaying them the ideas the community had for their bullshit game.

I was then banned for making a "Rage quit" thread permanent and here is the even funnier part my in-game account banned under the excuse I requested a refund

So, since I didn't sign any sort of NDA for those fuckfaces here are some interesting facts.

WarZ is a direct port over from War Inc. They literally took the game and added NPCs, made a large map, and changed around camera angles and gun settings while adding more functionality and switching over some things.

They randomly ban accounts that have a certain amount of time spent playing in-game, knowing they are hooked on the game so they re-buy the game.

Their anti-hack is actually functional but here's the kicker..wanna know WHY their bans are TEMPORARY the first time around? 0.8% hacking? Try about 80 to 90 PERCENT of the player base is hacking. If they banned everyone they'd have a mass refund issue on their hands, and no one to play their piss poor of an excuse game.

they plan to HALT DEVELOPMENT AND ABANDON THE GAME in SIX months if revenue is not enough for them (I.E. People are not buying GC and spending the fuck out of it) -- take note, if they do not get ENOUGH revenue. They will have enough revenue to pay for the game development for over a year at this point in time already, but if they don't get enough to give themselves regular raises they will stop making the game and shut down the servers and website.

Here is a "Proof of ban" picture & a proof of me NOT requesting a refund.

Из всего написанного я понял, что его лишили модерки, забанили в игре.

У разработчиков нет резервных копий форума, что шокирует.

The War Z является прямым портом War Inc.

Карта Колорадо взята из War Inc и модифицирована.

Они планируют остановить проект The War Z, если в течении 6 месяцев доход от игры будет незначительным.Из всего написанного я понял, что его лишили модерки, забанили в игре.

У разработчиков нет резервных копий форума, что шокирует.

The War Z является прямым портом War Inc.

Карта Колорадо взята из War Inc и модифицирована.

Они планируют остановить проект The War Z, если в течении 6 месяцев доход от игры будет незначительным.

Доказательство бана аккаунта The War Z

post-11-0-04364000-1353564984_thumb.png

• Повысить 1

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...