[KaK]eXterminator
[KaK]Stouns

Изменено пользователем Hichal
  • Повысить 5

• 2 недели спустя...
  • 3 недели спустя...
  • 4 недели спустя...
14 часа назад, StonedJesus сказал:

Mezarcı  Ayrıca Kak Artık klan için kötü bir üne için sahneyi veren bir parçası değildir.

Bro I really regret I want one last chance more

Come on guys its ok 
stoned never meant to disrespect all of u
i think he had to write  that clan members shouldn't use vip weapons and i know that u all dont know about it so easy 
and let us fix this in private msgs 

• Повысить 2

On 5/5/2017 at 6:07 AM, RPG said:

Come on guys its ok 
stoned never meant to disrespect all of u
i think he had to write  that clan members shouldn't use vip weapons and i know that u all dont know about it so easy 
and let us fix this in private msgs 

Forgive my ignorance, but when you say VIP weapons, are these the special weapon that are given when we "donate" from the site and not necessarily the weapons we receive when our perks are upgraded?? .... (i just don't want to step on anybody's toes):bye:

8 hours ago, Win_7 said:

Forgive my ignorance, but when you say VIP weapons, are these the special weapon that are given when we "donate" from the site and not necessarily the weapons we receive when our perks are upgraded?? .... (i just don't want to step on anybody's toes):bye:

yes its paid weapons which u can get it from site for dollars 

i don't know what G&S did but...  Just a suggestion, can we adopt a 3 strike policy where 1&2 gets reprimand and suspension for a duration of time, while 3 ends up with being booted out of the clan permanently. Let the punishment fit the crime so to speak. That way members would have learn a lesson and we could allow room for reform of erring members. I hope that you don't take this the wrong way. It's only a suggestion and is still up to you. :fool:

Привет, я хочу сказать на счет stouns, он нормальный человек и он играет с вип оружием, и это не значит, что он плохой.

Я с ним играю уже давно и он всегда дает качаться, и всегда лечит товарищей.

Просто нельзя его выкидывать из клана, это конечно не мое дело, ну так нельзя, с начало подумайте, кто у вас играет в вашем клане.

Я хочу сказать, что он не когда не держит свою кнопку на донате, я заметил, что он всегда дает людям качаться и когда идет опасность, он всегда спасает людей, 

Он не когда не сливает игроков, подумайте че вы делаете сначала   

• Повысить 4

58 минут назад, Игорь1976 сказал:

Привет, я хочу сказать на счет stouns, он нормальный человек и он играет с вип оружием, и это не значит, что он плохой.

Я с ним играю уже давно и он всегда дает качаться, и всегда лечит товарищей.

Просто нельзя его выкидывать из клана, это конечно не мое дело, ну так нельзя, с начало подумайте, кто у вас играет в вашем клане.

Я хочу сказать, что он не когда не держит свою кнопку на донате, я заметил, что он всегда дает людям качаться и когда идет опасность, он всегда спасает людей, 

Он не когда не сливает игроков, подумайте че вы делаете сначала   

Согласен. Улвис,отличный,командный игрок.(меня лично очень часто спасал от шиверов и фп) про лечение и скдивание денег молчу, всегда поможет.

• Повысить 3

I don't mind, I'm just saying that we need to think about you, but I think just as the head of the Glan Cookie just needs a human approach, maybe you have your own goals as a politician, I don't know.

• Повысить 2

to be honest with you, KaK members care about their careers in the game, the most of us played hard to get high levels without donate and stuff, maybe a few members used to donated but that happened before they joined the clan, so i am as a member of the clan and the one who represents the other members, we won't keep a donater with us, that's means all of us are the same.
p.s : we don have any grudge against Stouns he's not a bad player but rules are rules.

18 часов назад, StonedJesus сказал:

to be honest with you, KaK members care about their careers in the game, the most of us played hard to get high levels without donate and stuff, maybe a few members used to donated but that happened before they joined the clan, so i am as a member of the clan and the one who represents the other members, we won't keep a donater with us, that's means all of us are the same.
p.s : we don have any grudge against Stouns he's not a bad player but rules are rules.

Еще раз привет, где в правилах у вас написано, про донат?  

• Повысить 1

am no longer take part of kak clan
there's no specific reason or problem u are my friends nothing changed but i do not want be embarrassed iam not old player iam not pro
 no hard feelings at all
cheers  

• Повысить 2

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...