Перейти к содержанию

What is the ip and port of all servers?

emoto2

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Once you've connect to an any ZM server, the others will be automatically added to your favourites list. 

You can find IP adresses of all servers in the ingame menu, which is highlighted in yellow on the following screenshot:
904199347_.thumb.JPG.5b640a5c348cf5e47169510aa2c284dc.JPG

Also you can find ZM servers on the Gametracker website in Killing Floor section. 

• Понизить 1

I make this topic because server #2 profiline is not working. And i see in gametracker.com another maybe sub servers with other ports (https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/95.31.20.232:7705/ and https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/95.31.20.232:7702/)
PS: In server #4 private when i make votemap to any map, the server change to other map who i not choosed... when i left in server #4 and make refresh in server list i see #2 profiline server name but real that is private server #4....

PROFILINE #2 is currently not working for a couple of days. I guess that some technical works are being done, so you just have to wait till it ends or simply play on MEGA #3 or TOTAL #1 servers. 

The bug with votemap mutator also appears on regular servers as on PRIVATE #4. Currently I am unnable to open a map voting panel while I'm already connected to the server. It is not your problem, it is a server-side.
And as for the server list - this is nothing to worry about, because this happens in most cases when the server reserves additional places in the list to it's own purposes (additional slot for event server or anything else). You just need to click on the server in your favourites list and the game will refresh its data and name every time you refresh all of your server list by the matching button or a dropdown menu (right click on free space and choose 'Refresh all').

Изменено пользователем kewlswell
  • Понизить 1

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...