Перейти к содержанию

Жалобы На Игроков

Renz

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Кстати в KF есть-таки родной прицел )) Играю не один год, узнал недавно (играли как-то с Риоллой ночью, он заметил эту тему)

Диагональное Х - образное перекрестье буддет видно если смотреть в темноту или темную текстуру, при сильно повышенных значениях гаммы/яркости.

Насчет точки маркером на мониторе. Пробовал сто лет назад. Неудобно. Теряются ценные доли секунды на совмещение точки с головой. Лучше привыкать к габаритам оружия и на средне-близких расстояниях стрелять вообще не целясь, по габаритам оружия по пристрелке (1-2 пули пристрельные, далее кладешь ровно около 3/4 пуль). У опытных снайперов, часто, сразу с 1 пули попадание не целясь. В-общем точка на мониторе это тормоз совершенствования навыков меткой стрельбы, которые пригодятся практически во всех перках.

В 20.11.2016 в 15:41, Настя сказал:

смысл разводить такие грандиозные споры, если игрок сам сказал, что с легкостью сменит ник, если это нужно без каких-либо "разборов полетов"...все просто...

Сказать-одно, сделать то что говоришь, совсем другое) 

• Повысить 2

• 1 месяц спустя...

Подловил на волне с Патриком ночью двух самокачеров, просьба Админов принять меры, выписать успокоительного обоим дня на 3 или на Ваше усмотрение...

Shot00049.bmp

• Повысить 1

29 минут назад, H0LSTEN сказал:

Прошу ограничить доступ к серверам игроку LD. Мат, не уважение к другим игрокам.

Нужен хотя-бы один скрин.

• Повысить 1

3 hours ago, tonydanza said:

мимо пройти не мог?

Нет. Почему одни ловят пациентов часами и лечат в бою, как и положено. А другие наращивают нагло лвл искуственно? И, бывших админов, как говорится не бывает. ) Не могу кикать и банить, но сознательность и желание порядка - проявить могу, чего и многим желаю.

P.S. Почаще проходи мимо, только потом не ной, что на серверах беспредел. )

• Повысить 1

14 часа назад, Pon4ik сказал:

Подловил на волне с Патриком ночью двух самокачеров, просьба Админов принять меры, выписать успокоительного обоим дня на 3 или на Ваше усмотрение...

Shot00049.bmp

а я думаю что он в стоячего на месте игрока попасть не может)))

1. Ваш ник в игре. Волосатый_Творожок
  2. Ник игрока сервера.  Tvaya_Mamka
  3. Время/дата.12.01 17:15
  4. Причина вашего недовольства.  Администратор вместо того чтоб забанить "мою_мамку" сказал что этот ник вполне корректен
  5. Скриншот/видео. -

P.S.  Если администрации не понравился мой ник, можно было сказать мне об этом, хотя я считаю что он ни кого не оскорбляет, в отличии от вышеназванного.

Изменено пользователем Mark™

Ладно, с этим проехали, меня автокик уработал, я и подумал что ты админ.

1. Ваш ник в игре. [CM]eLLlaPuK
  2. Ник игрока сервера.  VLADisLOVE
  3. Время/дата.13.01 14.20
  4. Причина вашего недовольства.  Опять мамки, опять члены, ничего нового
  5. Скриншот/видео. -

1062533dd1803cba49dd1bd7dda4ef4d.png0e29b3f07032ef2c5db8b4390894b4e8.png

1-[Noob]RPG
2-JR_CK*_*TaMaRa
3-17/1/2017 1:10 am  server zm 4  private
4-use admin to ban me and player : StonedJesus  for no reason keep change server settings ( keep Threaten me of ban )
i cant take screenshot  ( no steam )

• Повысить 1

1. StonedJesus
  2. JR_CK*_*TaMaRa
  3. 16/01/2017 (zm4)
  4. I was playing with [Noob]RPG in private server and This JR_CK*_*TaMaRa logged as administration and she changed the mode from Hell on earth to Normal without asking a permision from us we pay for access to this server not be forced to play in a mode or map from someone, and we started to make a deal with him and he ignored us, then i used kick vote because it's enable in that server when he saw it he started kicking us each time we join the server, If there is a such thing as fair in this server take a decision on him even him/ her is an admin we play in this servers to have fun not to get in trouble with someone, SPASIBA.

20170116225949_1.jpg

20170116230027_1.jpg

• Повысить 2

4 минуты назад, Hichal сказал:
  1. StonedJesus
  2. JR_CK*_*TaMaRa
  3. 16/01/2017 (zm4)
  4. I was playing with [Noob]RPG in private server and This JR_CK*_*TaMaRa logged as administration and she changed the mode from Hell on earth to Normal without asking a permision from us we pay for access to this server not be forced to play in a mode or map from someone, and we started to make a deal with him and he ignored us, then i used kick vote because it's enable in that server when he saw it he started kicking us each time we join the server, If there is a such thing as fair in this server take a decision on him even him/ her is an admin we play in this servers to have fun not to get in trouble with someone, SPASIBA.

20170116225949_1.jpg

20170116230027_1.jpg

this is not your current servak.vy asked me, I said, we change net.V card started to kick me and change the card so that it began to interfere with a player you play

• Повысить 1

5 минут назад, Hichal сказал:
  1. StonedJesus
  2. JR_CK*_*TaMaRa
  3. 16/01/2017 (zm4)

20170116225949_1.jpg

20170116230027_1.jpg

Is not it it was ?

16 минут назад, RPG сказал:

1-[Noob]RPG
2-JR_CK*_*TaMaRa
3-17/1/2017 1:10 am  server zm 4  private
4-use admin to ban me and player : StonedJesus  for no reason keep change server settings ( keep Threaten me of ban )
i cant take screenshot  ( no steam )

this is not your current servak.vy asked me, I said, we change net.V card started to kick me and change the card so that it began to interfere with a player you play

Well i didn't expect that from you Gessa because that wasn't fair at all, i thought it was TAMARA as a new player in the server still didn't know all the Rules and he became Admin, but from you!!! i used kicked vote but you stayed in the game you didn't kicked out and also i think i have the right to use kick vote as we used to do in all servers before  

• Повысить 1

6 минут назад, Hichal сказал:

Well i didn't expect that from you Gessa because that wasn't fair at all, i thought it was TAMARA as a new player in the server still didn't know all the Rules and he became Admin, but from you!!! i used kicked vote but you stayed in the game you didn't kicked out and also i think i have the right to use kick vote as we used to do in all servers before  

I sat quietly shook perk you have come to the rules, he began vozvodit.kik game is intended if a player interferes vam.a I stood stenochki and just BOOM you want to change kaktu.ya declined started to kick me and change the map on your zhelaniyu.eto though surcharge a server but it does not give you the right to do what you want it you understand

2 минуты назад, GESSA сказал:

I sat quietly shook perk you have come to the rules, he began vozvodit.kik game is intended if a player interferes vam.a I stood stenochki and just BOOM you want to change kaktu.ya declined started to kick me and change the map on your zhelaniyu.eto though surcharge a server but it does not give you the right to do what you want it you understand

issue has been exhausted ??????????????????????

7 минут назад, RPG сказал:

you restart the same map alot and you keep it in Normal mode even we said please make it hell on earth for more zombies you skipped it
have fun :) 

you are very deeply zabluzhdaeshsya as the game quietly nobody touched you came and decided to do everything in svoemu.ya Russian and poorly understood in English I need time to translate and understand what you are there you do not govarite.no vazhno.davay I'm going to in their writing, and you give me too on my and you could not wait just came later be kind enough to finish the man his card and then change those to whatever you want .but you think otherwise, all you want to but it was not your turn so

Sorry your english is bad i didn't get you, well Sir i will say it again the mode was hell on earth and you changed to Normal all players in zm4 use to play on hell on earth more zombies and they are not powerful compared with zm3 zombies and you know that well, after trying to make you understand this and we revote map you keep it Normal, 2 votes win 1 vote i guess, if you can't make a deal with us because you can't speak english that's not our problem

5 минут назад, Hichal сказал:

Sorry your english is bad i didn't get you, well Sir i will say it again the mode was hell on earth and you changed to Normal all players in zm4 use to play on hell on earth more zombies and they are not powerful compared with zm3 zombies and you know that well, after trying to make you understand this and we revote map you keep it Normal, 2 votes win 1 vote i guess, if you can't make a deal with us because you can't speak english that's not our problem

but it does not give you the right to kick people from the fact that he will not ponimaet.vy kicked me, I kicked you.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...