Перейти к содержанию

Жалобы На Игроков

Renz

Рекомендуемые сообщения

1.Clementine

2.KbronazoO!!

3. 11.11.2014 - 19:30 (Моск)

4.Уже давно не любит меня это существо :( Обида заключается в том , что утром когда 4 сервер пустой туда заходят всякие рачки :D которые хотят покачать хэды на халявку ( играют только 1 волну ) , но я эту лавочку прикрываю . Вообщем он меня кикает , оскорбляет и т.д. 

В данный момент просто кикнули с сервера . Лол . Еще и оскорбили :(

post-4368-0-42502000-1415723524_thumb.jp

• Повысить 4
  • Понизить 2

1.Clementine

2.KbronazoO!!

3. 11.11.2014 - 19:30 (Моск)

4.Уже давно не любит меня это существо :( Обида заключается в том , что утром когда 4 сервер пустой туда заходят всякие рачки :D которые хотят покачать хэды на халявку ( играют только 1 волну ) , но я эту лавочку прикрываю . Вообщем он меня кикает , оскорбляет и т.д. 

В данный момент просто кикнули с сервера . Лол . Еще и оскорбили :(

will clarify some things,1st! . I was alone that day and suddenly came haughtily, then she began unpleasantly kill all zeds, I do not let me play the 1st wave which is the only one that was playing. so I said bitch, yes, it is true, I was obviously angry, I know only the first wave allows for inferiors to lvl 50, I just was leveling comand, because the server was empty cmon pls! . 2nd! She also kick me previously in other waves and insult me, 3nd! I always write kkck is my slogan, not an insult ¬¬. conclusion, I have not returned to BAN people (pavlik is witnesses) I dont dislike my play with other players but if they get to do stupid obviously one bothers and yes i admit that i committed in error but I have not returned to others players. she only tells one side of the story obviously, PD: she was very childish and arrogant disrespectful.

... so I said bitch, yes, it is true..

Talking about that.. why don't you tell the people on this forum what you always tell to BoooM and me into the game? come on! say it now, insult me in here as well. You must apologize with Clementine, BoooM and me, and only God knows who else, but you and your friend are really starting to piss me off, I won't be so patient the next time, ok?

Have a good day-

• Повысить 3

Yep .. Kbronazo0 use a rude words against every player which start to talk on english or any other diffrent language by spanish .. Probably rasist or something,but everythime when see me,Crimson or other diffrent-country players into the chat,he just start to troll without reason and said a clear things about "americans"..And he is not the only one,kbronazo0 just work with Blade[Hardwell and both togather start to bully with kick votings or insultings until the victim disconnect from the game..This situation is a regularly on #1 server...

• Повысить 3

Yep .. Kbronazo0 use a rude words against every player which start to talk on english or any other diffrent language by spanish .. Probably rasist or something,but everythime when see me,Crimson or other diffrent-country players into the chat,he just start to troll without reason and said a clear things about "americans"..And he is not the only one,kbronazo0 just work with Blade[Hardwell and both togather start to bully with kick votings or insultings until the victim disconnect from the game..This situation is a regularly on #1 server...

post-6685-0-17342200-1415913717_thumb.jp

post-6685-0-27348500-1415913718_thumb.jp

post-6685-0-48155500-1415913719_thumb.jp

post-6685-0-21003000-1415913815_thumb.jp

• Повысить 3

Talking about that.. why don't you tell the people on this forum what you always tell to BoooM and me into the game? come on! say it now, insult me in here as well. You must apologize with Clementine, BoooM and me, and only God knows who else, but you and your friend are really starting to piss me off, I won't be so patient the next time, ok?

Have a good day-

you do not even know you at the game, who are you men??? you begin to mourn resembles, I am not the only one who insults the server but still it seems that I'm being overly sentenced, remind the trolls ???? they are punished for welding people ?? hmm nooooooooooooooooo !!! them yes they are trolls !! not us, I've seen players insult in the server, and nothing happens, but KBRON insult and OOOOOOOHHH is he!!! bann him!!!      ridiculous,  better learn to kick  REALLY TROLLS! rusos qls y la ctm

• Понизить 2

you do not even know you at the game, who are you men??? you begin to mourn resembles, I am not the only one who insults the server but still it seems that I'm being overly sentenced, remind the trolls ???? they are punished for welding people ?? hmm nooooooooooooooooo !!! them yes they are trolls !! not us, I've seen players insult in the server, and nothing happens, but KBRON insult and OOOOOOOHHH is he!!! bann him!!!      ridiculous,  better learn to kick  REALLY TROLLS! rusos qls y la ctm

Do you know what's actually ridiculous? have been insulting and bothering other people and me about months with no reason, will you still play the loss of memory game? or do I have to remind you with some screenshots?

30cynpj.jpg

Oh.. nice to meet you :) I think you and your friend have been insulting at me and my friend, am I right? :)

haven't you ever seen "Crimson" nickname in-game? :)

I don't care if everybody insults each other in the game, you cannot go and do whatever you want. Don't you understand that is forbidden to??

Please, visit the following link:

http://forum.maps4games.ru/topic/6-pravila-servera-zombiemaniya/

Незнание правил не освобождает от ответственности!

• Повысить 1

Do you know what's actually ridiculous? have been insulting and bothering other people and me about months with no reason, will you still play the loss of memory game? or do I have to remind you with some screenshots?

30cynpj.jpg

Oh.. nice to meet you :) I think you and your friend have been insulting at me and my friend, am I right? :)

I don't care if everybody insults each other in the game, you cannot go and do whatever you want. Don't you understand that is forbidden to??

JAJAJAJAJAJA  asi que tu eres CRimson .l. , cobarde me das vergüenza, maraca llorona XDXD solo sabes acusar acusar y llorar llorar, me vale pija si te insulto o no en el juego, me vales mierda madre AJAJAJ JODETE PUTA, eres tan calladita en el server mientras juegas y ooo,  andas haciendo screenshots, que perra tan cobarde me vomito en ti jajajaja,  otra cosa, A TI YA NO TE MOLESTABA, ASI ES, MESES QUE NO TE MOLESTABA!!!! no te segui molestando porke boom me dijo y le encontre la razon pero tu solita te metes conmigo, ves q tan puta eres?? por los cojones vete a la verga zorra entrometida, yo contigo ya no tenia nada, simplemente el dark ak te mencionaba e insultaba , YO NOO IDIOTA, y si me cae mal mad boom y la segui molestando de vez en cuando y que ?? que verga te importa a ti??? muy amiga seras de ella pero no te incumbe perra tarada del ano roto,  metete en tus a asuntos. Y UN MENSAJE PARA LOS PUTOS DE ESTE SERVER,   NUNCA HABIA CONOCIDO GENTE TAN MARICONA Y COBARDE EN UN JUEGO, TODOS Y CADA UNO DE  USTEDES ME ¡DAN ASCO Y SI TUBIERA UNA M4 DE ESTADOS UNIDOS LOS MASACRARIA NIÑITOS LLORONES DE MIERDA Y SUS ADMINS PUTOS, ..... FOLLENSE!!!!! 8============D

.l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l..l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l. .l..l.

8=============================================================================================================================D

• Повысить 2
  • Понизить 4

30cynpj.jpg

PD: me paso por la raja tus reglas de server, valen semen puta con sifilis XDXDXDXD

Получается он сразу же нарушил правила после того как ему сказали про 30 дней?Значит ли это что ему надо 60 дней дать?

• Повысить 3

Получается он сразу же нарушил правила после того как ему сказали про 30 дней?Значит ли это что ему надо 60 дней дать?

Здаров Викс, да ему уже надо пожизненный бан давать, не первый раз он уже бан получает.

• Повысить 1

Now you can play relaxed. Kbronazoo!! 76561198204039960 ban in 30 days.

30 days??? oh men noooo,  unban me pls :P XDXDXDXDXD   10 day?

Здаров Викс, да ему уже надо пожизненный бан давать, не первый раз он уже бан получает.

but I do not understand they are talking about, 30 days, 60 days?

please at least explain to me how many days are

please at least explain to me how many days are

will happen to hardwell? how many days does he have?

Unfortunately I don't have any footage on my computer but I agree that Kbronanzo0 is a very disruptive player. I've seen him blocking people, insulting, getting his friends to kick everyone from the server so that they own the server, and so on. And he steals names to make other people look bad.

• Повысить 1

Unfortunately I don't have any footage on my computer but I agree that Kbronanzo0 is a very disruptive player. I've seen him blocking people, insulting, getting his friends to kick everyone from the server so that they own the server, and so on. And he steals names to make other people look bad.

not like I understood everything you wrote but sometimes some trolls took my name and started jamming or welding players, I do not men

not like I understood everything you wrote but sometimes some trolls took my name and started jamming or welding players, I do not men

PD: you do not even know you, I've never seen you in the server, I do not know who the hell are you men

I got 30 days ban seriously ???

Yes you've been banned for 30 days! there is a picture-photo available, what is your name featured in the game! So we don't know cheats on you or not! sort it out yourself forgive nothing more than can't help!

• Повысить 1

• 2 недели спустя...

how many days gave me?

Quit it kabronazoo. You are stuborn act like it was easy thing after kicked me out for many times on zm4. Yeah you say i cant play alone selfish but rule is rule.  commandante(RedBull) <-  bastard is one i hated the most on your group. Redbull is racist tho

• Повысить 1
  • Понизить 1

1 SKOLSKIY

2 Pavlik

3 22.35 25.11.14

4 Прошу дать бан (или обнуление перка) игроку Pavlik, так как его заливают, то есть искуственно качает опыт перка, незнаю как на этом сервере на других это запрещено, так же можно и второму игроку применить санкции, на то что я им сказал, что так нельзя делать они 2 волны подрят заливали.

5 Извините только так смог выложить скриншоты http://rghost.ru/59265614

• 2 недели спустя...

1 Sunder

2 Сherten_Ok

3 08.12.14

4 Aim cheat.Дергается как обкуренная на командосе от 1 лица смотрел,но всегда попадает в хед,заметил случайно,но потом после наблюдений в течении 2 волн удостоверился

5 Видео нету,но есть скрин со счетом убийств 829 зомби за 23 минуты http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=353251461

• Повысить 4

• Umpalump.

Cookie*-*Mikhail

08.12.14 / 21.21

Кикнули без причины / Личная неприязнь администратора

Без замечаний и/или предупреждений был кикнут данным администратором. Накануне этого подключился к полемике между товарищем Gonzo и данным администратором, в ходе которой вставил свои пять копеек касаемо поведения данного администратора относительно остальных игроков. Правил как-таковых не нарушал. С FOMI4'ом был единожды конфликт, который с ним же разрешили в ту же волну, на данный момент напряжения в общении с ним не имел (по моему мнению). Конкретно в этот игровой момент никто на меня не жаловался. Кстати выкинули в начале 8 волны, с первого места таблицы результатов. Разъясните причины данного действия.

post-6289-0-86266000-1418063251_thumb.jp

• Повысить 2
  • Понизить 2

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...